John Simm France community
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

John Simm France community

Un forum sur l'acteur britannique John Simm ( life on mars, Doctor who, state of play, sex traffic ect ... )

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

Doctor Who Magazine

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Aviva
Admin
Aviva

Doctor Who Magazine Empty
MessageSujet: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 19:00

Doctor Who Magazine 07dwm010

Is he mad? In a coma? Or back in time? The answers, respectively, are 'yes', 'no', and 'oh, don't be daft!' John Simm is mad because it's Thursday 8 March, and he's left his wife and their three-week-old baby, a girl called Molly, at their home in North London to hang out with DWM near Merthyr Tydfil, in the Welsh valleys. It's wickedly cold here, there's a bitter wind, and the 50-strong Doctor Who crew is shivering away like newly born lambs. Thankfully, DWM and John are sat watching them from the back seat of a Jaguar parked bang in the centre of this freezing location. Haha, we're no fools! Perhaps John isn't so mad after all...?

"It does change you enormously," he says about becoming a dad. "Yeah, absolutely. Of course. It turns your world on its head, there's no doubt about it, but in a really good way. Everything changes." John is married to actress Kate Magowan, and they also have a son together, Ryan, born in 2001. "It informs your decisions, like the one that I made with Life on Mars. I just had to leave. I couldn't be away from home anymore." His portrayal of DI Sam Tyler - a Manchester police officer sent back in time, seemingly, to 1973 - in two series of the smash hit BBC drama series has made John one of British TV's foremost leading men. But more on Mars later. "I put seatbelts on in the back of cars now," continues John, "and things like that, cos I don't want to die, you know? It's a funny thing not being number one anymore."

That must do him good, though? Keep him grounded?

"Well, yes. People always say, 'You don't know what it's like 'til you've had your own,' but it's true. Within a moment of your kid coming into the world, you would cut your own throat if they needed blood, without thinking twice, and that's a really weird thing. You kind of can't imagine that when you haven't got a kid. To come clean, the main reason that I had to do Doctor Who is my little boy. He's nearly six, and he's obsessed with it. It's the thing that we sit down and watch, you know? So there was no way on Earth that I could have passed up the opportunity."

What will Ryan make of his dad's turn as the Master?

"I've tried to explain to him that his dad is going to be, like, the epitome of evil," John laughs, "but if I say, 'I have a fight with Doctor Who,' and ask him who he wants to win, he'll say Doctor Who! It's one of those opportunities, though, to impress your son in a massive way, and that was just too good to turn down. Also, Julie [Gardner, executive producer of Doctor Who and Life on Mars] was trying to find something for me to do in it. She kept sort of saying, 'What about this?' And I kept saying, 'Look, I'm not being painted blue!' And then Julie and Russell [T. Davies, showrunner] came down to Manchester when I was filming Life on Mars, met me in a bar after a night shoot, and said, 'What about the Master?' As soon as they said that, I was like, 'You're kidding? Oh yeah!' I got really excited about it, but I just had to sit on the news. I wanted to tell people, 'I'M GOING TO BE THE MASTER!!!' But it's a secret, isn't it? Hmft."

It is, however, the worst kept secret in the history of television. Everyone knows. Nonetheless, here on set, the production team is being just that little bit cagier than usual. Secret handshakes and knowing winks, that sort of thing. Lots of whispering. Even the sign on John's trailer door says, simply, 'The Enemy'. And the Master's comeback isn't our only end-of-series treat. When DWM arrived this morning, feeling all windswept and interesting, we were confronted by a severe-looking Time Lord in ceremonial garb, marching up and down outside the wardrobe van. A Time Lord! The fanboy within us noted that his scarlet and orange robes, with headdress and collar, indicate the Prydonian chapter, to which both the Doctor and Master belong. However, the fanboy within us was doing naff all to combat the biting cold, so we hurried off to the relative warmth of a lorry containing three camera monitors, director Colin Teague, and producer Phil Collinson, watching Tom Ellis (playing Thomas Milligan) and Freema Agyeman (alias Martha Jones, TARDIS key hanging tantalisingly around her neck) shoot a scene for Episode 13. In it, they must pretend to be terrified by a man waving a silver orb around on a stick. Is this officially the most Doctor Whoey sight ever? It could only get more Whoey if the Doctor himself arrived on set arm in arm with the Master, and they were bickering like schoolboys about, like, Time Lord tech... or... um...

"It's a sonic screwdriver," David explains.

"Sonic?" scoffs John, a grin shining through his attempt at mock disgust. "Who'd have sonic? Laser, mate, that's what you want."

"The Doctor wouldn't use laser."

"This is brilliant, then - the Master will win!"

"He won't win, John. He never wins."

"He will."

"Won't."

"Will."

That actually happened, I swear. And it went on for some time. And now it's mid-afternoon, and DWM is sat in the back of a Jag with Prime Minister Saxon, or the Master, or whatever he's calling himself. He's suited and booted - in black, of course - and happy to have a chat. "I'm 37 this year," he tells DWM, "so I was a Jon-Pertwee-going-into-Tom-Baker kind of guy. Yeah, like everybody else, I used to love Doctor Who when I was a kid. It was great. They used to give away Doctor Who cards in... was it PG Tips? No? Typhoo! It was Typhoo! Of course it was. It's good that you know that, cos I'm having a flashback. Anyway, every time I smell tea, it reminds me of Doctor Who! Isn't that strange? I was a fan, definitely, but not a massive fan. I was more kind of The Six Million Dollar Man and Starsky and Hutch. I loved the Cybermen, though, and I knew who the Master was."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://johnsimmfrance.forumactif.org
Aviva
Admin
Aviva

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 19:01

SUITE

Inevitably, John will be compared to previous Masters. If that worries him, he isn't showing it. "Nah, there's no pressure for me," he says. "I don't ever think about it like that, acting, at all. I can barely remember the other actors who've done it. I saw the Eric Roberts one. Didn't really fill me with fear." He guffaws. "I do remember the other guy, a kind of hypnotist - Roger Delgado, was it? But the way this one's written, it's just not going to be like that, so I didn't concern myself with no measuring up. I just wanted to know how Eric Roberts died, that's all, so I had to sit through that movie to find out. The whole movie. I did it in two parts, though. With a bottle of wine."

Was John not tempted to 'do an Eric' and ham it up? The Master is, after all, a total fruitcake. It seems not. "He's a maniac, yeah. Well, it's a tough one, because you kind of think, 'If I can't go over the top on this, when can I go over the top?' You know? I played Caligula in a thing that hasn't been seen, thank God, cos it's awful. But I couldn't turn down Caligula. It was made in Tunisia. It's called Nero - a thign for television. I now think that Caligula was me cutting my teeth to play the Master."

Has he been practicing his evil stare in front of the mirror, then?

"No, no," he chuckles. "The thing is, he's the Prime Minister at first, so I can't be really, ridiculously over the top. I've got to be kind of believable. They cast me for a reason: I'm not know for going wildly over the top; I'm kind of the opposite, so I couldn't start being all 'bwhahaha!' I thought, 'Well, I don't want to be pantomime,' and I actually did say to Russell, 'Shall I have a goatee? The goatee beard?' With the best intentions in the world, I'm thinking, 'I'll do something really different with it, but I know what will end up happening: I'll turn up with a big floppy hat and a cane, rubbing my hands together, laughing manically!' But Russell said, 'No, no, he's modern. He's a new Master.' Once I got that in my head, I realised that, you know, this is not Sylvester McCoy Doctor Who. This is the David Tennant era. This is not Eric Roberts. This is not Roger Delgado. This is me. We haven't gone with what people are expecting. I think they're expecting a beard and green eyes." But, he adds as a caveat, "I can't swear that they won't put green eyes on me in post-production!"

John Ronald Simm was birn in Leeds, West Yorkshire, in 1970, and grew up in Nelson, a mill town near Burnley, Lancashire. His father, Ronald, was a local musician who taught him to play guitar. John would join him on stage in the working men's clubs, singing Everly Brothers and Beatles songs. In fact, John only recently gave up his career in music. In the 1990s, the band in which he played guitar, Magic Alex, toured with Echo and the Bunnymen, and sang backing vocals on an album by Echo frontman Ian McCulloch. But John insists that he's never chased fame ("I don't want to be a celebrity," he stresses), and nowadays acting rather than music is his trade. It's all about the scripts. "That's first and foremost for me, definitely, every time I do a job," he says. "I'm very particular about scripts. I like to work with really good writers, and Russell T. Davies is the only one that's missing from my list, I think. I've worked with Paul Abbott, Jimmy McGovern, Abi Morgan, Tony Marchant a few times - but never Russell, so it's a pleasure to work with him at last."

What makes a Russell T. Davies script unique?

He thinks hard. "They're a bit more kind of... camp. No, not camp. I was trying to think of another word. Flamboyant. Outrageous. When I read this, I was really excited about it. The character of the Master is right there on the page. With a writer this good, it's all in the script."

John made his television début in 1992, in ITV drama series Rumpole of the Bailey. Two years later, he played a psychotic teenager in Cracker, and then the lead in critically-acclaimed BBC series The Lakes. Movie roles in Human Traffic and Wonderland followed - and later 24 Hour Party People, in which he featured as enigmatic New Order frontman Bernard Sumner. In 2000, John appeared in the opening episode of Clocking Off, written by Paul Abbott, who he'd work with again in 2003 on the award-winning political thriller State of Play. Most of John's CV, then, is a far cry from Doctor Who. "This is the first time that I've ever done a kind of family show," he acknowledges.

Has he been surprised at the level of interest?

"No, not really. I thought it'd be like this. It's a really popular show, isn't it? It's been crazy."

A knock on the car window. It's Sarah Davies, the Third Assistant Director. "Sorry to interrupt. Um - Sheila needs to put some kneepads on you," she says to John, "if you want them...?" DWM has no idea who Sheila is, but the kneepads are for John's next big scene with David.

"I'm alright," replies John.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. My kneecaps will survive."

John relishes working with David, and the feeling, it appears, is mutual. "It's all happened in the last few days, really, with David," explains John. "I was acting opposite him before then, but he had his prosthetic mask on, cos he's aged, hasn't he? But he's lovely. After Life on Mars, it's strange for me coming into somebody else's show. I haven't done it for a while. But everybody's been absolutely lovely. They're famed for how lovely they are on this set."

John Barrowman in particular, claims his namesake, is a force of nature. "He's gay, you know?"

Is he really?

"Yeah, apparently so." Simm grins impishly. "Someone just told me. I think they were having me on. I didn't have much to do with Captain Jack at first. It's only been a few days, really, when he's been around. But John is lovely. He's a lot of fun on set. He's funny. He makes me laugh."

It must help to be surrounded by people like that on unspeakable cold days like this one?

John nods, "Definitely. Mucking in together. Getting it done. These are the days when you just have to get on with it. There's no point in moaning about the cold. This is what I get paid for." Perhaps now is not a good time to mention the giant wind being hauled out of a lorry several feet away. "Oh great," mutters John, spotting it anyway. "When I started on this, there were a couple of days when I wasn't needed for every scene. The funny thing is, when I was on Life on Mars, I would have killed for a bit of waiting around. I mean, honestly, I would have paid money for like 20 minutes more in bed. I was in every single scene. But then I realised - when I'm waiting around on this, I get really bored. I kind of thought, 'I'd actually prefer to be in every scene,' cos the day goes a lot quicker, you know? If I had a five-minute break on Life on Mars, I couldn't do anything but learn lines. Putting out the welcome mat for other actors? I didn't have time for that. If you're a nice person, you make people feel at home anyway, and I like to think I am, so hopefully I wasn't horrible to anybody..."

When DWM asks John whether he misses Life on Mars, he replies - "No!" - without a moment's hesitation. "It's been part of my life for the best part of the last two years," he says, shaking his head as if he can't quite believe it. "And in between I didn't do anything but press for it. No, I was definitely ready to leave. It was up to them whether they wanted to carry on or get somebody else in or whatever. But no way could I have done any more. Sometimes real life has to come first. Like I say, I've got a family. It's hard being away from home for six months of the year. It's tough. Really tough. You miss your children growing up, and they grow up quick, so sometimes you've got to think, 'Hey, you know what? Enough. No more.' I made that decision, and then that was it. I also think it was the right decision for the show, cos I don't think that storyline had it in it to carry on. I think that it had to stop."

At the time of our interview, the second series of Life on Mars is midway through transmission, so DWM hasn't yet discovered whether Sam Tyler is stark-raving cuckoo, in a comatose state, or off his head on disco biscuits - and John isn't telling. "Already, with the second series, I'm getting the feeling," he admits, "that people are thinking that the show has become a bit formulaic - you know, in a way - and I don't want them to think that. I'd like them to think that it's a classic, and just two series is... well, unprecedented nowadays for a hit show, but hopefully it'll be remembered for that - we called it a day before people started going, 'Do you remember when it was good?' You know?"

John confesses that he's "no idea" why Life on Mars worked. But work it did. "When I read it on the page, it didn't work," he says, "I thought it was ridiculous. But I was won over. Something inside me thought, 'What if it does [work]? It'll be just incredible!' And I think it is incredible. Like Doctor Who. I mean, this is on safer ground, because it's been tried and tested, and it's a familiar character. But I don't know if there's a formula for success, because a lot of things don't work, and a lot of things that get made are rubbish. Not this, obviously. This is brilliant."

So what's next for John? He's reached that stage of his career where he turns down more than he accepts. He can pick and choose. "After this," he considers, "I'm going to spend some time with my family. Three days after Molly was born, I had to come and do this. The things I do for my boy! I'm going to do a play in London so that I get to stay at home for a while." From April until the beginning of June, John took the title role in an odd-couple comedy, Elling, at the Bush Theatre, London. The play was a sell-out, and got rave reviews. "And then," he continues, "there are a couple of movies knocking around that I might be doing." Indeed, John is reuniting with his Life on Mars co-star Philip Glenister - with whom he also appeared in Clocking Off and State of Play - in a 1980s-set crime film, Tuesday, in which the pair play bank robbers. "Basically, I'm trying to keep away from telly," he explains, "for the rest of the year if I can, cos I'm really aware of overdoing it. That's pointless. I'm going to stay away for a while, and do some films. I prefer films to television, and one-off plays to series, to be honest." So Doctor Who was lucky to get him. As John puts it - "I don't want people to get sick of my face."

Doctor Who Magazine 07dwm011

Aviva
Admin
Aviva

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 8:45

Bon voillà le début de la traduction : Je n'ai pas traduit toutes les phrases , mais il y a l'essentiel Wink

[quote]Is he mad? In a coma? Or back in time? The answers, respectively, are 'yes', 'no', and 'oh, don't be daft!' John Simm is mad because it's Thursday
Est il fou ? Dans le Coma? Retourné dans le passé? Les réponses respectives sont oui,non et oh ne soyer pas stupide ! John Simm est fou car c'est le Jeudi 8 Mars , il a laissé sa femme et leur bébé âgée de 3 semaines , une fille appelée Molly dans leurs maison dans le nord de Londre , pour sortir avec le Dr Who Magazine .

Ca change énormément, dit il à propos de devenir papa , Bien sûr tout ton monde change dans ta tête, pas de doutes là dessus . Mais d'une très bonne façon. John est marié à l'actrice Kate Magowan et ils ont déjà un fils, Ryan, né en 2001. «  ça influence vos décisions, comme celle que j'ai faite en quittant life on mars , je ne pouvais pas rester loin de la maison plus longtemps. »

"

Des gens disent que l'ont ne peut pas comprendre tant qu'on a pas ses propres enfants, mais c'est vrai. Dès le moment où vos gosses viennent au monde, vous pourriez vous ouvrir la gorge si il avait besoin de sang, sans y réfléchir à deux fois, et c'est vraiment une chose très bizarre. Vous n'arrivais pas à l'imaginer tant que vous n'avez pas d'enfant. La raison principal pour laquelle j'ai fait Doctor Who est mon petit garçon? Il a presque 6 ans et il est obsédé avec ça. C'est la chose où l'on s'assoit et on regarde, vous savez? Donc il n'y avait aucune raisons sur terrz pour que je laisse cette opportunité se passer .

Que va penser Ryan de son père qui devient le Master ?

J'ai essayé de lui expliqué ce que son papa allait faire , qu'il serait la définition de Maléfique . ( John rit ) Mais si j'avais dis « Je vais me battre avec le Doctor Who et que je lui demande qui est qu'il veut qui gagne. Il va me répondre Doctor Who. C'est une de ces oportunité pour impressioner ton fils de la grande façon. C'était juste trop bon pour laisser passer .

Aussi Julie [ Gardner] était entrain d'essayer de triuver quelquechose pour moi . Elle arrêtait pas de dire «  Et ceci ? » Et j'arrêtais pas de dire « Regarde je suis pas peint en bleu » Et Julie et Russel [ T. Davies ] sont venuent à Manchester quand je filmais Life On Mars, m'ont rencontrais dans un bar après un tournage de nuit et dit «  Et que pense tu du Master ? » Aussitôt qu'ils ait dit ça , j'était comme «  Vous plaisantais ?! » J'étais tellement excité que je voulais dire à tout le Monde JE VAIS ËTRE LE MASTER !!!! Mais c'est un secret n'est pas . Hmmmpffff

C'est sûrement le secret le moins bien gardé dans toute l'histoire de la télévision. Tout le monde savais . Ici sur le plateau on est juste un peu plus prudent que d'habitude . Des poignet de main secrètes et de clin d'oeil . Pas mal de chuchotement . Même le panneau sur la loge de simm indique ' « L'ennemi ». Et le retour du Master n'est que la menace de la fin de saison . Quand DWM est arrivé ce matin, nous avons était confronté avec plusieurs Time Lord en robes de cérémonie , montant et descendant de la garde robe . Un Time Lord ! Les fanboy auront sont aucun doute reconnuent la robe écarlate et orange du chapitre Pryodanian , au quel le Doctor et le Master ont appartenu. Quoiqu'ils en soit les Fanboys mis à part nous doivent lutté contre le froid , donc nous sommes inquiet de la chaleut du camion contenant 3 caméraman , le réalisateur Colin Teague , le producteur Phil Collinson regardant Tom Ellis ( qui joue Thomas Milligan ) et Freema Agyeman ( alias Martha Jones ) tourner une scène de l'épisode 13 et faire semblant d'être térrifier par un balle au bout d'un bâton .

Et si le doctor lui même était arrivé bras dessus , bras dessous avec le Master . Et qu'il ait commencé à tergiverser comme des écoliers sur la technologies des Time Lords

C'est un tournevis Sonic , explique David

Sonic ? , grimace John dans un mouvement de dégôut . Qui a dut sonic ? Le laser mon pote , c'est ce que tu veut.

Le Doctor n'utiliserais pas de laser .

Bah c'est super , comme ça le master va gagner !

Il gagnera pas John , il gagne jamais

Il va gagner !

Non !

Si !

Ceci c'est vraiment passé je le jure . C'est le milieux de l'après midi DWM est à l'arrière d'une voiture avec le premier ministre Saxon ou le Master ou peut importe comment il se fait appeler. «  J'ai 37 ans cette année , donc je suis de l'ère Pertwee passe à Tom Baker. Oui comme tout le monde J'ai adoré Doctor who quand j'étais gosse. J'étais fan , mais pas un grand fan , J'étais plus un fan de l'homme qui vallais 6 milliard et de starky et hutch. Mais j'adorais les cybermen et bien sûr je savais qui était le Master .

Inévitablement John sera comparé aux précédent Masters. Si cela l'inquiète il ne le montre pas . « Non il n'y a pas de pression pour moi, Je n'y pense même pas. Je me rappel à peine des précédents qui l'ont fait . J'ai vu celui d'Eric Roberts , ça ne m'a pas vraiment fait peur . Je me rappel de cet autre gars , l'hypnotiseur , Roger Degaldo c'est ça ? Mais la façon dont celui ci a été écrit est différent de celui là donc … Je voulais juste savoir comment Eric Roberts était mort, c'est tout.J'ai dut me faire le film en 2 fois avec une bouteille de vin .
LITSWD
Danny kavanagh
LITSWD

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 1:12

Merci beaucoup !!! Wink
lilbulle
Danny kavanagh
lilbulle

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 9:36

Merci pour la traduction.
Aviva
Admin
Aviva

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 9:42

Et la suite ça sera pour ce week end ( faut que je me lance , flemme powaa )
lilbulle
Danny kavanagh
lilbulle

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 9:47

Ok ,prends le temps qu'il te faudras. Je connais ça la flemme power surtout en ce moment.
LITSWD
Danny kavanagh
LITSWD

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 14:40

Oui, prends ton temps. C'est déjà super sympa de traduire tout ça !!
Aviva
Admin
Aviva

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 17:59

Youhou la suite :

Est-ce que John n’ a pas était tenté de refaire ce qu’à fait Eric ? Après tout le master est totalement cinglé . Il ne semble pas . Il est maniaque c’est sûr . Bien vous penser que si je ne peut pas exagérer ici quand est ce que je le pourrais , vous savez ? J’ai joué Caligula dans un truc qui n’a pas était vu merci dieu , car c’était horrible. Mais je ne pouvais pas devenir Caligula . Ca a était tourné en Tunisie et ça s’appeler Nero , un truc pour la télévision . Je pense maintenant que Calligula était un entraînement pour moi, pour le Master .

Va-t-il s’entraîner à lancer son regard maléfique devant le miroir ?

Non , non , il rigole. Le truc est qu’il est avent tout premier ministre, donc il ne peut pas vraiment être ridiculement en exagération ( désolé j’arrive pas a trouver une bonne concordance française à : To be over the top ) Je dois être crédible . Il m’ont choisis pour une raison : Je suis pas le genre connu à joué dans l’excès, je suis plutôt l’opposé, dnc je ne pouvais pas commencer et être tout : bwhahahaha ! "
Je ne voulais pas être un pantomine and j’ai donc demandais à Russel si j’allais devoir avoir un bouc ? Avec les meilleurs intentions du monde ,je pense que mon jeu aurait été vraiment différent avec ( J’aurais fins avec un chapeu et une canne les mains jointe riant maniaquement ) Mais Russel a dit : Non, non il est moderne. Il est un nouveau Master. Une fois que ceci fut bien entré dans ma tête, j’ai réalisé , vous savez , que ce n’était pas le docteur de Sylvester McCoy , mais l’ère de David Tennant , Ce n’est ni Eric Roberts , ni Roger Degaldo, c’est moi . On c’est éloigné de ce que les gens veulent . A mon avis les gens s’attendent à la barbe et aux yeux verts. Mais je peut vous jurer qu’ils vont pas me rajouter d’yeux verts en post-production.

John Ronald Simm est né dans le Leeds, West Yorkshire en 1970 et a grandis à Nelson une ville proche de Burnley, Lancashire. Son père Ronald était un musicien locale qui lui a appris a jouer de la guitare. John le rejoiniait dans le working men clubs chantant tout le répertoire des Everly Brothers et des Beatles. En faite John n’a que récement abandonné sa carrière musicale. En 1990 le groupe pour lequel il joue de la guitare, Magic Alex . Mais John insiste sur le faite qu’l n’a jamais cherché la célébrité. ( çela me stresse )

De nos jours le plus important c’est la qualitée des scripts. Et Russel et celui qui me manqué a ma liste , ça a été vraiment un plaisir de bosser avec

Qu’est ce qui rend les scrips de Russel T. Davies unique ?

Il pense très fort , il pense a un autre monde , flamboyant , outrageux. La personage d Master était là sur la page . Avec un scénariste aussi bon , tout est dans les script.

John a fait ses début à la télé en 1992 , dans le drama de ITV Rumpole of the Bailey.
Deux ans plus tard il a joué un ado,psychopath dans Cracker, et il a tenu le premier rôle dans la série de la BBC acclamé par la critique : The Lakes . Puis les films : Human traffic et Wonderland followed . Et plus tard 24 hour party people , dans lequel il interprete Bernard Sumner. En 2000 John apparaît dans le pilot de la série Clocking off écrit par Paul Abott, qui retravaillera avec John en 2003 dans le thriller politique State of play . La majorité du CV de John est loin de Doctor Who. « C’est une série familiale et c’est la première fois que je fais quelque chose de ce genre. »

Surpris de l’intêret soudain ?

Non pas vraiment , je savais que çela serait comme ça , c’est une série très populaire , n’est ce pas ?

On frappe à la vitre de la voiture . C’est Sarah Davie, La troisième assistante du réalisateur . « Désolé de vous interrompre Sheila a besoin de te mettre des genouillères. » Dit elle à John, « Si tu les veut … » DWM n’a aucune idée de qui est Sheila , mais les genouillères sont pour John pour sa prochaine grande scène avec David.

ça va répond John

Tu es sûr ?

Yep tout va bien se passer mes genoux vont survivre .

John savoure le travail qu’il fait avec David et ce sentiment apparaît être mutuel. Je joué à l’opposé de lui au début, Mais il avait son masque prothéstique , car il est âgé . Mais il est adorable. Après Life On Mars , c’est étrange de venir dans la série de quelqu’un d’autre . Je n’ai pas fait ça depuis longtemps . Mais tout le monde était vraiment adorable sur ce plateau .

( Bon en gros il dit que John et le clown de la troupe et qu’il l’est fait rire )

Ca doit aider d’être entourer par des personne comme ça par ces incroyablement froides journées comme celle-ci ?

John aquièce : Definitivement, je vous accorde celle là . Il y a des jours où vous n’avez rien d’autres à faire que de le supporter. Il y a pas de raison de se plaindre, c’est pour ça que je suis payer? Quand j’ai commencer les deux premières semaines Je n’avais pas beaucoup de scène à tourner. Ce qui est drôle c’est que sur Life On Mars j’étais dans toutes les scènes et j’aurais tué pour pouvoir attendre. Enfin honnêtement j’aurais bien payer pour pouvoir rester 20 minutes de plus au lit . Mais maintenant je réalise que quand j’attend je m’ennui. Au moins quand vous êtes dans toutes les scènes les journées passent plus vite .

Quand DWM demande à John si LOM lui manque il répond : Non ! Sans un moment d’hésitation. Ca a été une partie de ma vie , la meilleur partie de ces deux dernière années. Mais j’étais vraiment prêt à partir . J’ai des enfant et quand vous étes absent de chez vous mois vous manqué des tas de choses ,vous ne voyer pas vos enfants grandir et ils grandissent vite ! Aors , j’ai dit stop pas plus .
Et puis la série devait s’arrêter pour ne pas s’éterniser et tourner en rond .

A ce Moment de l’interview la diffusion de la saison 2 de Life on Mars est a mi-chemin donc nous ne savons pas ce qui va arriver à Sam Tyler

Bon après il dit qu'il va se limiter dans les production télé parce qu'il veut pas que les gens en ait marre de voire sa tronche lol!
lilbulle
Danny kavanagh
lilbulle

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 21:45

Merci pour la traduction. C'est vraiment une interview intéressente.
Aviva
Admin
Aviva

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 22:19

Vi j'adorerais avoir ce mag !
Bon la trad est approximative et il manque plein de phrases , mais en gros c'est ça ...
J'adore la dispute de John et david à propos des tournevis ( MDR )

Bon je vais essayer de traduire les autres interviews . mr green
lilbulle
Danny kavanagh
lilbulle

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 22:29

J'ai moi aussi aimer ce passage. Bon courage pour les traductions. Razz
LITSWD
Danny kavanagh
LITSWD

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 15 Aoû - 15:41

Encore merci pour les traductions ! Wink Un vrai plaisir de pouvoir lire tout ça !
Aviva
Admin
Aviva

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 15 Aoû - 16:04

De rien , et si il y un truc que vous vouez je je vous traduise je suis tout à vous ^^
LITSWD
Danny kavanagh
LITSWD

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitimeSam 15 Aoû - 17:08

Merci beaucoup Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who Magazine   Doctor Who Magazine I_icon_minitime

Doctor Who Magazine
Page 1 sur 1